23 December 2012

Merry Christmas with Love!

The Beeman Family wants to wish you and your Family a Very Merry Christmas! (and a Happy New Year)!
We have been very busy, baking and preparing our home for the holiday.
Sloan will be quite happy Christmas morning.
These are our most recent family photos taken by our friend Armistead. He certainly makes us look pretty.  I even included last year's photos to show the change!
I should be back to blogging around the New Year, but plan on taking some time to just enjoy my family. I do hope you all do the same.







I really liked our faces in here. Sloan and I, typical serious, Rick didn't get the memo 


2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And I love your hair! Hope you guys have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete