25 October 2012

13 DAYS of HALLOWEEN: Day SEVEN!

Day Seven we have Tropical Barbie! If you had seen my barbie dolls, you'd realize this was how they looked after I discovered scissors!  I told you I was stretching it! But this is MY GAME!

Barbie Blows Kisses! 

Sloan really enjoys sitting on this foot stool for her rocking chair. She is often pushing it back and forth and singing,  "ROCK ROCK, ROCK ROCK"
And if you are not convinced of this being a costume, here is a Glow in the Dark Halloween T-shirt! 




 In other news, we took a quick trip to Target to get a spider yesterday. During the trip, we also discovered a beautiful headband! She also gave her best blue steel look. 

 

Upon returning home, Sloan took a hair band and tried to put it over her hair, likely because she sees me doing this, so I gave her a FIRST PONYTAIL, though i'd consider it more of a whale spout! 



We also selected a pumpkin from the "pumpkin patch" at target. Sloan picked the biggest one.
There WAS a pumpkin patch at the corn maze a few weeks ago but our tired girl never made it, so we improvised and I let her select from the finest pumpkins Target had to offer. I am totally checking that off my list and we plan to decorate said pumpkin this weekend!







DID YOU MISS?
Day SIX
Day FIVE
Day FOUR
Day THREE
Day TWO
Day ONE

1 comment: