23 October 2012

13 DAYS of HALLOWEEN: Day FIVE!



Remember these wings???
 Today my little girl is a butterfly, and just like a butterfly in real life, she would not let me catch her
So I did what all good mothers would do, I put her on top of the buffet in the dining room and set her in front of the mirror. No escaping now!








Coral, YUMMY!
 


!
Pinwheels!!

 Now I have to Windex fingerprints off the mirror. The joys of motherhood! Forget about having her sit and pose as she did in the following picture! It's amazing how much she has grown in only 9 months! Look at all the hair she has finally coming in!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you can definitely see all of her hair coming in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Jenn! I can't believe how DARK it was at 6 months compared to now! I guess every time I think she is bald i should go back and look at this and realize how it has grown :)

      Delete