26 October 2012

13 DAYS of HALLOWEEN: Day EIGHT!

I forgot to sing this entire week, so if you'll excuse me, let me resume:

On the Eighth Day of Halloween, Sloan aspires to be...
A peace loving, little Hippie....

This morning was just one of those mornings. The sky was foggy, the weather was cool, the air was moist, and Sloan just did NOT want to cooperate with anything unless it meant hanging on to mommy for dear life. She did the toddler flop several times, you know the one right? go to pick her up and the body suddenly becomes made out of spaghetti. Yup, that's my girl. Strong Willed and Stubborn. Which is good. It will benefit her in the future as it has me, but it will challenge her parents, teachers, and coaches to no end. I can assure you of this!
In the spirit of the costume, my peace loving hippie did NOT want to get dressed, as you can see, her clothes are strewn about. Clothes are for conformists she says! She made me work for the money today!

Lets just say that her attitude fit in with her costume today. She was merely performing a "Sit In" to protest getting in the car seat and riding to school (though she DID have a good jam to Thriller on the way once she got over being in the car - see my video on Facebook)

Here are the few shots i got today: Her face pretty much explains it all.







HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

DID YOU MISS?

Day SEVEN
Day SIX
Day FIVE
Day FOUR
Day THREE
Day TWO
Day ONE

1 comment:

  1. Sloan, hippies are supposed to be happy!! :) Give that girl some granola! LOL

    ReplyDelete