30 October 2012

13 DAYS of HALLOWEEN: Day 12!

Phew! We have almost made it. I must say the idea was much better in theory than in practice, as most ideas are! We even have costumes to spare BUT the weather dropped drastically these past few days

I had to leave the house early this morning, so Sloan was dressed by 7:15 (we usually get dressed at 8:30 AFTER breakfast). Today Sloan is not just a cat, but a BLACK cat with eyes that GLOW in the dark! 

Sloan is making her scariest cat face !
 Then she is saying, LOOK at the eyes! She really likes to point at the cat's face on her shirt

My cute little black cat is missing a tail!
Sloan put her own socks on this morning (i had to turn them around) but she was able to get them halfway onto her foot with minimal guidance. My baby is growing up. Sloan dressed in layers today because it is dramatically colder than it has been. She even put on her new Geox boots that are a few sizes too big, so she was only allowed to wear them until she left for school. Apparently that did NOT go over well, and of course I don't blame her, the boots are incredibly warm and comfy.
sticking her tongue out!



This morning, Rick sent me a text while I was teaching a class to let me know that Sloan said, MEOW! He tried to capture it on video but it was a one time performance. Sloan is like that. Doesn't like to perform for you, but will rather laugh when you try to coax it out of her and often does the opposite.

Tomorrow Sloan will wear TWO costumes, ONE for school, and the other for Trick or Treating.
I hope you have enjoyed these past 12 days as much as we have! 



Day ELEVEN
Days NINE AND TEN
Day EIGHT
Day SEVEN
Day SIX
Day FIVE
Day FOUR
Day THREE
Day TWO
Day ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment