02 August 2012

The Birthday Cake

I totally forgot to include this in my previous blog. yes, it is my daughter eating her birthday cake. Not a big deal but I was unable to get pictures because someone was filming the production. It's 2.5 minutes long but the first 30 seconds are pretty cute where she tries to grab the candle with her fingers and I had to think fast. Yes, i am the mom that gave my daughter a real candle on her birthday cake. Why not?

And then around the 2:10 mark she goes face first into the cake.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! She had her hands full, can you blame the girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I've got photos & video like that of my son...with a face full of chocolate icing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Looks like she enjoyed her cake :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Jade reached for the candle too - don't know why I didn't think of that before. I grabbed it away quickly and ended up dripping hot wax on myself. Nice.

    I love that Sloan's reaction to the singing was similar to Jade's. It's like they're thinking, "What in the world is going on?" You were brave to serve hers to her on a cake stand! Jade would have tossed that to the floor in an instant.

    ReplyDelete