25 July 2012

CAKE SMASH SESSION

As promised, here is part 2 of Sloan's post-birthday week. There are so many pictures but can you blame me? How could i pick only a few!  As I stated before, on her birthday, after her formal portrait, we brought out our homemade cupcake and let sloan have at it. First, we occupied her with some bubbles and then an empty plate:
Voila!  A giant cupcake appears! 
We encourage Sloan to have a taste: 
 Now, she thinks, do i go face first....
 Singing the praises of sugar sweet sugar!


 Usually my doggie comes around when i throw food on the floor, lets test it out: 

 Hmm, guess i dont' have to share
Daddy, do you want some?
 Here mama, try some...
All for me????





 I wonder how this will taste?






 


4 comments:

  1. She made a wonderful mess! Good job, Sloan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that she made such a mess! When we did Chloe's pictures, she was in a high chair and I couldn't believe how neat she was with the cake - didn't make for the great shots you got. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mess! A girl should absolutely do what she wants on her very first birthday with her very first birthday cupcake :0) I'm glad you didn't choose just one photo but shared them all with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake rocks! Way to tear it up Sloan!

    ReplyDelete