28 February 2012

Seven Month Photo Shoot

Just another lovely Saturday morning in the Beeman house. My very good friend AWSapp came over to shoot another round of Sloans monthly pics. He has been such a tremendous blessing in our lives in so many ways, and he is such a dear friend. I think anyone that knows him will agree that he is the most generous and thoughtful person.
Sloan is really moving and we have to keep an eye on her!
Yesterday she kept unplugging my computer as if to say, quit working mom it's MY turn! Man she is such a ham! She loves to play peek-a-boo. She also has the fastest reflexes. Her hands are just too quick. We call her Miss GrabbyPants. 
She loves it when her daddy walks through the door after work and pretty much drops whatever it is she is doing (nursing included) for him! They have such a special bond and I fall even more deeply in love with him just watching how much our daughter adores him!








LOVE that fat little face!
Oh DADDY!
Here's one i took of baby and daddy about a month ago!



Her left dimple is much more pronounced. Just like her mama!



Flying!


Oh MOM!

Notice in the previous picture Ellie is just "waiting" she knows the baby might spit up.... and then she comes in for the clean up. Not sure if this is really really gross, or super convenient! I'm going to go with easier than cleaning carpets all the time!

LOVE THIS BABY! SASS and all!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Thanks for sharing - it made my day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is like your mini me!! So cute and these pictures are wonderful. I love the flying ones. :)

    ReplyDelete