30 November 2011

Happy Four Months (and 11 days)!

yes i know. Sloan is 4 months and 11 days old, but today we had our four month appointment. Sloan is 14 lbs and 9 ounces (55%-ile), she is 25.5 inches long (75%-ile) and her little head is 39 cm (8%-ile)

I don't have to tell you how stinking cute she is. This is the quilt that my mother, grandmother, and I made together. I designed it based on my baby quilt and cut out the bodies and wings. Mom sewed and hand stitched the butterflies and top of the quilt, and my grandmother quilted it.  It turned out BEAUTIFULY!






Our newest "talent" is standing. Sloan is like a little gymnast. She will keep her legs stiff and straight together, feet flat, and her arms straight out to balance. We prop her up on the sofa, and she will practice letting go. She can actually stand for several seconds on her own! its quite amazing, probably because her head is so little she doesn't have a lot of weight holding her down.




2 comments:

  1. In the third one from the bottom (where she is looking right at the camera)....looks just like you!

    You're right, she is stinking cute!! Enjoy these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted her stats! Jade has a small head too, so that makes me feel even better! I think babies with small heads just use their brains more efficiently. ;)

    ReplyDelete