25 August 2011

One month old!

Sloan and I have been very busy the past few weeks. We are moving on august 29th AND that has kept me beyond busy. My parents were here this past weekend to help us pack and I believe we got about 75% of the work done. 

Sunday my good friend Armistead took sloans one month pics. He also took some newborn pics. I'll share some of my favorites.






Monday sloan had her check up. She is now 9 lbs and 22 inches long! Grow baby grow. She is still 100% breast milk fed and she loves it. One month down, 5 to go! Sloan is so long, she is nearly too long for some of her 3 month old stuff.  She only wakes up once in the middle of the night to feed on a typical night and has a pretty good schedule considering all the running around we have done over the past five weeks. 

I am so ready to be in the new house and just relax.  unpacking will have to wait. I am beyond exhausted, I think because I have yet to spend more than half a day resting and I am going on negative sleep. Selling a house is a lot of work, as is buying a new one. We have had a few obstacles to overcome along the way but closing day is upon us! only a few more days..

A friend of mine who just had a baby sent me a text asking, 
" is it possible to love a person more than this? I don't think so"

My reply:

I imagine it's the closest we can ever come to understanding Gods love for us


1 comment: