07 June 2011

Week 31!


SIZE of Miss Beeman:




FOUR NAVEL ORANGES:.... This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Biggest challenges:  
OOOh, funny story. So this past weekend i went to Walmart. On the way out, i was pushing the cart to the car, and the lot was on a slight incline. i almost had to stop to rest because it took so much effort to push the cart, and it barely had anything in it. Nothing heavy. But the cart sure was heavy!

Cravings:
sleep. i crave silence and sleep.

Gender: 
Baby girl named Sloan Violet! 

Movement: 
and i thought before she was moving a lot, what did i know. She is so active and i think because she has grown so much i can feel her more. My stomach is doing the wave. Her head is digging into my pelvis. I am so ready to get her out!

Sleep:
If only it were that easy!

What I Miss
I miss sleeping on my stomach. I miss wearing flip flops without having to think twice about whether or not they will hurt my feet (they will).

What i LOVE
I love that this is almost over!

Maternity Clothes:
same...

Emotions
I am exhausted so my patience is worn thin. Very thin. I need to sleep for a week. 

Milestone 
a coworker gave me some baby diapers and they are soooo small! i'm not sure my daughter will be that little. I'm serious!
And my step sons bought their sister an "Ugly Doll" at the airport.... sort of. I think Rick bought it but wanted it to be from them.  Her name is Fea Bea. Sort of fitting isn't it??
Fea Bea Yellow picture

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed that most of my baby apps and books said the baby's most active weeks would be 24-28. They were seriously wrong! I agree with you - mine has been doing the hokey pokey more often (and harder) these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete