03 November 2010

A little hiatus

The most recent post i made about Amsterdam was a recapture of a trip i took in September of 2009.
There are many other trips to be written about with photos to accompany, but it was all I could think about on that day.

I am living in an overwhelming world right now... aren't we all?

I get it, mine should be so less compared to the things i COULD be dealing with.... but these are the cards i'm handed. This is my hand. And how how must i use my best time and mental capacity to conquer such things.

I miss my husband a lot. I won't see him until the end of the year.

My moving date is still not set.
My dissertation still needs a lot of work. i'm contemplating the what-ifs right now.
My day job alone is quite busy and i'm tired.
Not to mention the daily activities that must be done in order to survive.

I'm having a hard time finding any desire to eat, often going through an entire day with nothing more than an apple on my stomach.  I'm just not interested in food. I wish it weren't so, but that's just the way it is right now.
I wish i could say that this was awesome. That my pants are falling off of me and i'm wasting away into nothing because my body is feeding off itself. Isnt' that disgusting? My brain is probably eating itself too in order to get the nourishment it needs to function. Now that's an image. And to top it off, check this out:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_not_eating_affect_your_body

My struggles are so small and minute in comparison with what's going on in the rest of the world, but this is my world. These are my struggles. And when people wonder why i'm not writing lately

Who has time to write? I guess i better go figure out a solution before i turn into a big pile of mush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment