16 May 2010

Home for a month...


My stay to Bahrain was extended by 4 more nights. It happens.
Rick and I will see each other in July... Most likely in San Fransisco.

I am home for a little under 5 weeks, then i'm San Diego bound. Going to visit a friend while out on work related travel for a week, and I might swing up to see the inlaws in N. Cal, but then again, I think i'll be out there a week or so later, unless Houston calls. I have some serious airline miles going on right now. Its pretty great. Rick and I were upgraded to Business class from BAH to DXB... It was really nice and it might as well have been first class. We are so spoiled... Truly blessed. I totally understand the whole airline loyalty now. You fly the same airline enough times, they really hook you up. And Emirates Airlines is really the greatest airline I've flown so far. Super nice attendants, super great facilities, hundreds of movies to watch. I watched Sherlock Holmes, Up in the Air, The Book of Eli, Its Complicated, Finding NEMO, Lovely Bones, and several others.... I also managed to find time to sleep.

I think I am headed to my hometown in 2 weeks, so if you live there and are reading this, email me. My sweet girl is "graduating" from 8th grade. I don't think I can make it in time for the ceremony, but i can totally make it in town for the weekend. I am super excited to go visit her and her family. It has been a long time since I last saw them. I"ll try to make it a full weekend of visiting people, but i'm sure the pooches will be in tow.

I will update on my trip and time with Rick later as well as whatever else i've skipped in the last few days. As for now I have to go play a 90 minute soccer match with zero subs most likely. This ought to be interesting. I am soooo tired i can't see how after 24 hrs of travel i'll make it but i'm sort of required to show up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that everythings well and you've been enjoying yourself. Going around the world and spending time with your husband. I wish ya safe travels on all your journeys that you go on and hopefully talk to ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're safely home but sad that means you're away from Rick. Not a bad plan coming up tho.......just keep us posted
    Hayward here

    ReplyDelete