28 May 2010

All about the W


Yay! i'm leaving for San Diego in three weeks AND i just found out i get to fly the RedEye home in FIRST CLASS! That is super awesome!!!!!!! I am thrilled, it's a 5 hour flight from LA to RDU, and how better to do it than in the comfort of first class. Shortly after I return from San Diego, Rick will be in the states. JULY 1st to be exact!!! I think we are going to make some big plans when he gets here. There is plenty brewing for sure. and i'm really looking forward to flying out to San Francisco to visit with his family a few weeks later.

His mom and dad are the sweetest people and they are so happy that Rick found someone to love him the way he needs to be loved. Rick really is the kindest person I know. He's way too giving of himself and overly trusting. I cant imagine why anyone would take advantage of his generosity or naivety.  Lucky for Rick he has me in his life to help. I'm a pistol they like to say. Sharp as a tack. And although I will walk away from a physical altercation (I've ONLY fought and won two fights - both were boys,  - one is now a youth pastor/ missionary the other is a black belt in Karate). I did this all before my teenage years. Sorry Allen and Benny. but having said that,  I WILL use my mind, my wits, and my fighter spirit to give you a run for your money. I'm reminded of a t-shirt I designed in one of my Design classes in college; it was titled "Hard fought from the start" - in description i'll just say, each one of us began this life as a fighter. We had to fight to begin our life. WE had to fight to enter our life. It was a race, only the strong survived. Most of the time, only one ever survives this race to enter into life.

Now, having said this, i'm not that woman that has to fight against everything you say. I'm not the woman who has to have someone to hate, or something to argue all the time - BUT, when i know i'm right, and i know you're in the wrong, or just plain wrong, most of the time i'll let you know. Unless its one of those times where I know you're wrong, and I can effortlessly arugue you into the ground, but i'd rather sit back and smile my huge million dollar smile and let you be wrong. Because aruging would bring me down to a level beneath me. And i'm not saying i'm better than you, but i'm smart, and i like smiling on the inside, knowing how wrong you really are. Sometimes it's just fun to let people be wrong. Truth really can be a mighty mighty sword. But sometimes its fun to watch people living in glass houses throw rocks. These people bring themselves down anyways, and it can be really fun to watch someone sink their own ship. Watch them grasp at anything they can to try to bring them back out of the water. Watch them flail as they stoop lower and lower. A sinking ship is quite a sight to see. Must more fun than watching paint dry.


I'm pretty excited about a lot of things right now. I am in a Win/Win situation with several things in my life, and I just couldn't be happier. Its like i'm playing tic-tac-toe and I have two ways to win, and you can only choose one path, but if you choose one way, I will beat you with the other, or If you choose the other path, you will also lose. Either way, you lose. I have lost very little over the course of my life. I'm not a good loser and i'm not used to losing. When i lose, i still smile and have a good time.  I don't quit and I don't like to lose, so i will do all that i can in my power to make sure that I will win. And right now, no matter what happens, I am a big winner. Because I have it set up that no matter what path is pursued, I will win. I either win because i win, or i win because you lose. Either way. Bottom Line: I WIN. Isn't winning fun?

4 comments:

  1. I understand...I love you for it all
    Hayward here

    ReplyDelete
  2. question.......that first picture looks like swimming s(word) 5 letters not a 4 letter word.....is that about fighting for life or some other sublineal (don't know how to spell that) message (lol)

    Hayward

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....look at that hit counter

    Hayward

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean subliminal and no. It is what it is. Hard Fought from the start. You started as a swimmer and you had to win the race to the egg to get the chance to live any longer. :)

    ReplyDelete