28 February 2010

i'm home... sort of

I am finally home and was trying to fight sleep as long as i could. I think i can no longer fight it. I miss rick like crazy and cannot wait until he comes to visit. I think whenever that is, we will just get married because we cannot bear to be apart any longer. Ok, so marrying doesn't mean we'll immediately live together, but it is a good step. I wasn't sure i'd miss him immediately. I was actually afraid that once I got home I would just be content being alone (as I usually am), but now that i am here the void is quite clear. I am sure I will have more to say later, but for now, i must go to bed. here is a great shot i wish to share. Right after this one, the camel nudged Ricks hand as we had been feeding him. Rick let out a scream that made me laugh so hard. He was startled, and I was greatly entertained. Thank you for that Joe Camel. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny.....I wish I could have heard that scream. I'm glad you didn't just settle into being alone cause I would miss you too
    Hayward here

    ReplyDelete